Founder of OneOnOnePT, PLLC., Is a Licensed and Insured Doctor of Physical Therapy.
Stony Brook University:
• Doctor of Physical Therapy, June 2007
• Bachelor of Science, May 2004
• PI Alpha Sigma, Phi Theta Kappa International Scholastic Order, Dean's List, National Vocational Technical Honor Society, Who’s Who in American Colleges.
FIRST AID/CPR/AED Certification:
• Current, Annually Re-Certified.
• Peconic Bay Medical Center: Acute Care/Adult Rehabilitation.
• St. Charles Outpatient Rehabilitation: Orthopedic/Adult Rehabilitation.
• St. Charles Hospital Outpatient Community Re-entry Program: Neurological Rehabilitation.
• North Fork Physical Therapy: Orthopedic Outpatient Rehabilitation.
• Sports Therapy East Hampton: Orthopedic, Neurological, TMJ, TBI, CVA, Strengthening/Conditioning, Gait-Balance Disorders, Adult Rehabilitation.
• Home Physical Therapy.
• OneOnOnePT, PLLC: Outpatient Physical Therapy, Orthopedic, Neurologic, Geriatric, Gait/Balance Disorders, others.
• Maitland-Australian Physiotherapy Course Work
• MT-1 Peripheral Course
• MT-2 Spinal Course
• MT-3 Intermediate Spinal Course
• MT-4 Differential Assessment and Clinical Reasoning
• MT-O Evidence Based Orthopedic Diagnostic Evaluation
Interests: Body Strengthening, Conditioning, Restoration, Running, Skiing, Snowboarding, Swimming, Water Power Sports.