OneOnOnePT, PLLC provides a wide spectrum of care for a number of diagnoses, illnesses and conditions.
•Breast Cancer - Post-operative Aftercare involving: Scar Tissue Mobility, Range of Motion Maximization, Strengthening, Endurance training, Postural Adjustment and Home Exercise Program Development.
•Joint Replacement - Individualized treatment plans for Shoulder, Hip, Knee, Ankle, and Digit (hand/foot) total or partial replacements.
•Spine - Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, and Sacral treatments; designed with certification in Orthopedic Excellence (Certified 9/15/2015.) Sciatica, Disc Herniation, Scoliosis, Postural Malformations, Spinal Osteoarthritis, Stenosis, Core stabilization are all addressed to increase mobility and quality of life.
•Gait and Balance - Utilizing the latest BIODEX Gait and Balance equipment, we are able to track and measure your progress at every step of recovery.
•Vestibular System Disorders - Vertigo, Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, and Central Vestibular Disorders post CVA/TIA.
•TMJ - Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunctions.
•Shoulder Clinic - Impingement, Tendinitis, Bursitis, Rotator Cuff Strain/Tear/Sprain, Scapular Dysfunction.
•Available Specialized treatment Modalities: Therapeutic Ultrasound, TENS electrical stimulation, Moist Heat, Ice, Kinesio Taping, Biofeeze.
• Vital Signs: Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Respiratory Rate and Pulse Oximetry.
• Mental Status: Orientation to Person, Place, and Time.
• Skeletal: Angular motions of the shafts of bones.
• Postural: Symmetries of bilateral bone alignments.
• Manual Muscle Testing: Linear or Rotational strength production.
• Joint Feel: End-feel described as resistance or barrier to motion.
• Balance: Visual (external environment), Somatosensory (orientation and movement of body parts), and Vestibular (orientation of the head with reference to gravity).
• Coordination: Identifies movement deficits in stability, balance, and function.
• Functional Mobility: Measurement and classification of functional abilities and identification of limitations and disabilities.
• Environmental: surroundings in which individual functions consisting of both built and natural objects.
• Proprioception: Joint position sense and awareness at rest.
• Sensory: Peripheral Nerves and Dermatomes (spinal levels, ex:L5).
• Reflexes: Deep Tendon Reflexes of Jaw, Biceps, Triceps, Hamstrings, Patellar and Ankle.
• Cranial Nerves: Functional components of twelve nerves. Ex Taste, smell, vision.
• Pain: Quantifying ones perception of pain via visual analog scales.
• Gait: Assessment of one’s gait cycle and ability to walk symmetrically.
• Prosthetic/Orthotic: Use of ambulation aides, proper alignment, and purpose.
*BIODEX Gait Analysis and Training.
*BIODEX Fall Evaluation and Prevention Program.
*BIODEX Concussion Management Program.